2015年5月31日日曜日

If I were the opposite sex









  At 7 a.m, I woke up and found that something is wrong with myself. I touched  my body. I had breast and long hair, but lost muscles and views from high position, and a very important part between legs. I was a female. I were confused, but excited a little. A funny strange day had begun.

  I shout to mom and be surprised again. I had a high tone voice. I was happy because I could sing Taylor Swift.
  Then, I watched a mirror and checked my face with humming "trouble". I was so cute, of course. I was pleased my face, especially long eyelashes. Then, I serected what I wear today. It was fun to think what suits me, but wearing a skirt wasn't good because it was as if I wear nothing.
  At 8 a.m, a happy breakfast had been supposed to start, but it wasn't. My stomach came to be so small.I was disappointed and go out with full though I don't feel like eating much.

Where should a teen girl go to? I had no hesitate but went to Harajuku. I went shopping, ate pancake as a lunch and went a theater where held The Girl's Day. Why I took such a long time to make decisions? Why I was enough such a sweet lunch? Why I was moved and cried soon? I didn't notice them at that time, but, it was because I was a girl.

  In afternoon, I had a triathlon training. Fitst, swimming. Of course, I couldn't swim as I wanted to. I had to breathe air more frequent than usual, and I couldn't crawl powerful. I struggled with unusual body, but thanks to much fat, I could float easily. The next was bike. What I was surprised most was that it wasn't painful to sit on a hard saddle long time. At last, I ran 5km. It wasn't difficult than thr others. Actually, I couldn't strong step, but Iight body helped to run smoothly.

 It was so massive day that I am still excited in my bed now. There were a lot of differences between usual i and today's one for better or worse. I'm confused, too. Which will I wake up tomorrow, as a male or a female? I, of coutse, prefer to male, but it was fun today. I can't sleep!!


This is a imaginary diary as you know.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿