2015年10月24日土曜日

What do you do to keep things whole?



  I am a student of University of Tsukuba. I'm belong to a triathlon club. These are my main posision in the University. I study at classes. I run, swim and ride. When I am asked why I study everyday, I maybe answer because I wanna learn subjects about sports or I have to earn enough credit to graduate the University. Not only I but everyone also would answer likewise. But I think there is another reason. Friends, teachers are there. This is the most important motivation to do something I think. If I just want to learn and don't have a teacher, I'm enough to study by myself with some textbooks. I can say the same things about others. I practice hard not only to improve but also compete and beat rivals, including my club members. If my teammates become faster than me, I would be so motivated that I train hard and hope to win. Competing with someone is important than my improvement. It is true for competiter, too, I think. When I lose, I practice hard and I will beat someone. It means he or she come to practice hard and hope to win. In this way, someone is moved by someone and everything is rotating through people around me. My each action reflects on people like the mirror.
  I see and think about people to accomplish things. I can do things because there are a lot of people around me and I believe that I can become a part of someone's motivation. I think moving thinking about someone is essential to keep whole things.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿